advert

Jan 2, 2008

~welcome 2008...gud bye 2007~

salam...

2007.. is the memorable year for me... is the year when i got BIG surprise wif the born of my twins, where i never expect at all that i'm the one that Allah choose to have TWINS..alhamdulillah...

2007.. also the year i'm being IBU... also very challenging year for me (biasalah, da 1st time jadik ibu, dgn 2 babies lagi.. its very tough for me especially during 1st 3 months as well as when they r born as prematured babies.. its really different to take care of normal baby & prem baby)

alhamdulillah.. every thing goes smoothly & my twins grow up very well... alhamdulillah... alhamdulillah...

~Semoga tahun 2008 menjanjikan segala2nya yg lebih baik.. dan semoga dapat menghadapi segala mcm dugaan & cabaran yg lebih mencabar lagi~
insyaallah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

just leave your comment here.. jgn malu2 k! i luv comments!